Thursday, November 11, 2010

Zodiac

"You can't always be in perfect sync with the people around you. It may feel like you're missing out on the joke or are a bit late to the party, but this feeling will soon pass. Don't let it unnerve you or weaken your self-confidence. You've got some special plans coming up, and they could be distracting your energy right now. The good news is that by being out of step, you're getting a revealing look at some key players."

[blank stare]

That was my astrology reading for today. And, no. I have no idea how this relates to my life today?

I am always the one telling terrible jokes that nobody ever gets, not vice versa! So what the hell are they talking about? Oh, and trust me. I'm not letting anything or one distract me from my 'special plans' coming up. You better believe that!

Astrology readings barely ever relate to my life. Maybe, like 15% of the time. And even the ones that I can sort of relate to? It's like I had to force a connection with keywords and my current situation. Or think extra hard about these predictions..."a stranger from the past will contact you." Me! Why? And what do they want from me?

I use to stress myself out over those readings.

And why wouldn't I? I thought in my mind, 'this has to be right.' If the Leo/Cancer zodiac signs could describe me perfectly (despite being on the cusp), then why wouldn't the readings be true?

Well, they're just not. And, yes. It only took me 29 years to figure this one out. I was a believer! Kill me.

Conclusion: A super-sensitive or a smart guy named Bob writes millions of these 'general' readings everyday. Bob, most likely did research on the common stresses of people who range in age from 25 to 80 years old (old folks love horoscopes). The super-sensitive senses their way through readings. They can feel the happiness or tension of others caused by money, love, and death. So, they write about these things.

I mean, who isn't hurting by the economy? Don't say, Bush. He's not human, and neither are the people in Hollyweird. Rich people are hurting and poor people are dying, period.

Who is looking for love? Already in love? I know many people who stay in love. No, resting periods for them at all. As soon as one lover goes down in the flames, another new comes up. I am certain there is a speed dial system to find rebounds too. It is called Myspace, Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook, Hotmail, and Linkedln.

Who knows of someone relatively close who passed away recently? I do. Ever heard of the idea of famous people dying in groups of 6? Creepy. But is so true! But only because people die everyday, we just don't know every single one of them personally.

Back on subject, it is safe to say that I believe in astrological signs...just not these detailed readings provided everyday about my sign.

2 comments:

  1. My friend Flem is an astrologer. If you ever have him read your chart, you will be blown away. Even non believers are entranced by his readings. because he goes my your birthday, birth time and birth place and will read the hell out of you. But yeah he says those generalized ones on website are often BS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I believe in pyschics! To tell you the truth, I'm actually a little afraid of them. The fact that someone can tell me more than I know about myself and my future is frightening to me. Frightening and a bit invasive, like they stole a part of my future that I was suppose to discover on my own.

    ReplyDelete