Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Much to Say.....Too Damn Tired to Remember It


There are so many topics I want to write about in this blog. Topics that were on my mind....and on your minds too.
And now, the unthinkable has happened....after saying I would write about these things. I have forgotten most of them.

This is driving me crazy!

I may have too much on mind, because I feel completely brain dead.

On Sunday I told a friend about at least three topics, I had to write about because they were doozies....and I cannot remember any of them today.

Shit!

Feels more like Friday too.

I drank myself to death 'so bad' this past weekend....I woke up on Sunday and Monday feeling like The Crypt Keeper.

If you can jog my memory, on topics we said should be in this blog. It would be greatly appreciated!

Til then...

Rock-a-bye-baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment