Sunday, March 27, 2011

White Out: Shaun Ross


In my opinion? 

Shaun Ross is one of the most beautiful model creatures, I have ever seen. 

Hands down!

And let me tell you something, in case you don't know me well. I'm not some super obsessed model stalker fiend that reads Vogue and Glamour every month just to get my model fix in before my crazy ass busts a blood vessel either.

Thought I should put that out there. So, you understand the rarity of me writing about a model.

Shaun Ross' features are both ethnic and westernized at the same time - making him completely unusual and fascinating at the same time. 

He's a living breathing oxymoron.

The photo above is my sister with Shaun Ross at a hotel restaurant in New York City. It was taken in the Fall of September 2010. 



I posted a really beautiful picture of him on Facebook last summer....then my sister ran into him at this hotel. 

Completely random. 

After he finished eating dinner (and she took a couple of secret pictures while he was eating with her iPhone) she bum rushed him and asked, "Will, you sign an autograph for my sister? She thinks you're so beautiful! And will you take a picture with me too?" He obliged her requests with enthusiasm. 




She reported that he was really sweet and asked her if the photos were okay. She also mentioned that he was very very gay.

Like it was really necessary to tell me that small bit of information.

It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out that he's gay. His body language in his photos speak volumes. This might be another reason that I think he's so beautiful too. He has this sort of elegant and graceful aura about him.


But again, I think the man is beautiful. I never said I wanted to rock his world upside down! 

I will say though. 

I might secretly want to play dress up with him and peep into his closet for a second....or maybe, a couple of hours. 

Just to see all of the designer goodies he wears on a daily basis!

Okay, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment