Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Evolution of Lil' Baby Waynes

"I don’t make sense yadda yadaaaaa." - Lil' Wayne


Not too long ago, I went to a night club called Josephines in Washington DC. It was there that I encountered my very first Lil' Baby Wayne...complete with a crisp white tee, dreads, shades, platinum teeth, platinum chains, and tattoos galore. We met in the VIP section. I was standing below him on the floor, like most civilized people do inside of clubs, and he was standing upon the booth dancing with his friends. He began harassing me with a series of annoying questions...beginning with my age and ending with 'where we going for our first date?' I laughed at him, not because I thought what he said was so funny (even though it was)....but because I had a lot to drink and could not remember the last time, I got slapped in the face 9 times in 1 minute by a man's dreads and necklaces simultaneously.

At that moment in time, I knew there was an evolution of Lil' Baby Waynes out here. I had one on my hands that evening and there were more out there...waiting to wreak havoc on young women every where.

If you are wondering what defines a Lil' Baby Wayne read below, so that you may avoid them as well:

Lil' Baby Wayne - (noun) 1. a child man over the age of 18 years old. 2. one who lacks maturity, judgement, and commendable qualities. 3. a male with  platinum on his teeth that cost more than your 30 year mortgage. 4. a man who wears shades in night clubs and bars. 5. one that wears diamonds in his ears and on his fingers bigger than the ones Elizabeth Taylor and J.Lo have in their jewelry boxes combined. 6. a male with more ink on his body than seen on the cover of The New York Times. 7. one who is not as cool as he believes himself to be. 8. one with a false sense of pride. 9. a male whore who runs rampid through the streets having unprotected sex with women. 10. a sperm donor who has multiple children and baby mama's due to running rampid through the streets. 11. a reckless person who has been to jail on one or more occasion. 12. a male who likes to swing his long ass dreads repeatedly in your face and eye balls to get your attention. 13 one who is persistent and pushy and refuses to accept that no means no. 14. one who harasses you for your phone number standing atop a booth in VIP. 15. a male who refuses to stop talking until you flash your 'I will choke you with those dreads' stare.

* Please keep in mind that Lil' Baby Waynes come in various ages, sizes, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds. Be ware.

No comments:

Post a Comment