Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Mama's Back!

If I were a large woman like Big Mama Thornton, I would give everyone a HUGE welcome back hug...while suffocating you with my large breasts as I belt out a jazzy melody. And mainly, because that's what Mamas do when you come back home. I have a hunch that Big Mama Thornton would do the same too.

I mean...who doesn't like a good snuggle from a warm inviting grandma figure who feels like a pillow? I know that I do.


To bring everyone up to date: after a brief hiatus due to sorting out the next steps in life, dealing with family drama, working my skinny ass out in the gym, and cussing out a few folks along the way. I am happy to announce the return to my normal writing shenanigans on here.

Hooray!!!

I obtained a new teaching position. One that makes me feel secure enough to 'carry on' with my observations, rants, and opinions without fear of losing my job. Isn't that awesome? Yes, I think so too!

So. Please stay tuned for the next couple of entries. I have some BIG announcements to make about my future and a possible new blog to document my new journey in the Fall.

xoxo

1 comment: