Friday, July 15, 2011

BONG!

Tell me.

What came to mind when you saw 'bong' as the headline?

My first reaction upon hearing the word is the actual bong used for weed. Then an erect penis. I know! I must be a pervert.

So out of curiosity I asked my kids at Art camp to draw a picture of what 'boing' would look like to them. And well, most of them drew a bouncing ball....a slinky....some drew cartoon characters bouncing...and one an actual bouncing knife.

Don't even ask!

Because I already asked this little boy if he really thought of a knife bouncing when he thought of 'boing,' and he gave me a look like, 'Yes, Bitch. Obviously, I do.'

So.

I just left his little morbid behind alone to drawing bouncing knives.

Not my kid!

The reason I ask about the word bong. Has to do with two guys that me and my girl know. These two fools say this word 'bong' on a daily basis. Like they are trying HARD to make that word happen.

The problem with this word?

Two ninjas are running around saying it to people. They sound dumb saying it. And, the fact that they are both over the age of 27 doesn't help either. I mean what grown ass man walks around saying 'bong' or 'bong bong' when he gets hype? And would you really want to associate with a guy who does?

Because I do not, period.

They think they are cool cats saying it too, but my girl and I laugh at them behind their back...like all the time.

One, because neither one of them ever gets that hype where they do anything that represents, 'bong.' And two, they sound like two little ass kids sharing an inside joke that SHOULD NOT be shared with the public.

I mean, sure. I've made up silly nicknames and words with my girls before...when drunk maybe. But I'm only sharing it with them, because it Is stupid and they get the joke. I would never try to make any of these words happen around my other peers. But I guess that's how ninjas do it nowadays? I don't know.

Examples of them using the word:

"Getting ready for Miami, Bong!"

"The night is young the drinks are cold and the stars are out!!!! #bongbong! !!"

"Two more days until South Beach, Miami!! I'm goin hard in the gym today.... Bong Bong!!"

"Getting my grill on! Bong!!"

"BONG BOYZ ARE DEPARTING FOR MIAMI!!!!"

"We here!!!!! It's on now... Bong!"

I mean, huh? I just cannot over this nonsense.

Plus, I dislike one of the fools because of the way he talked to my girl. He spoke to her like he temporarily lost his mind and forgot what planet he was on...he makes me want to throw sand in his face and push him in on-coming traffic for hurting her feelings!

And, since we grazed the topic. Can someone please explain why folks get so pumped over Miami?

Last I checked, it was not St. Tropez or Greece.

I just noticed too, how many folks get so hype over Miami. Like so hype, they call for a damn countdown and what not on Facebook.

I mean, really?

Calm down, Sir!

You go there three times a year. And, there is never any 'bong' activity when you go either.
I know their type too. The Bong Twins are NOT getting it in with any women there. They are too timid and corny. They are not participating in trains on women...getting white boy wasted...or making it rain on hoes, like the rest of the male whores do!

They should take a seat or go post themselves up against the wall at the club, like they always do! And shut that bong shit up immediately.

And, if folks really want to impress somebody?

They need to put a motherfucking stamp on it [passport]!

Then we might actually care to listen about your trip adventures. Because nobody cares about your trip to Lil' Havana!

I am just saying, what no one wants to say.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on using this bong word?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment