Monday, August 8, 2011

Guess Who's on Basketball Wives LA?



Draya Michele! Smh.

Not sure who she is?

Allow me to jog your memory!

I wrote about her child neglect case earlier this year in Kids Are Not for Everyone. Please read to learn about her charges, arrest, and connection to singer Chris Brown.

Okay.

Shaunie O'Neal is obviously trying to turn Basketball Wives into a franchise show by adding the Los Angelos cast!

We get it.

She apparently needed a groupie status chick equivalent to Royce to be added to the LA cast too. But she is REALLY trying to bring some drama to this cast by adding this chick!

I mean seriously?

I remember when Basketball Wives first aired, the whole country made a huge stink out of Royce being a dancer for a basketball team. A dancer who did not abide by the rule not to fraternize with the basketball players...and was called all sorts of groupies for messing with these players and not following the rules.

But um, hello?

This Draya chick blows Royce out of the water with her drama! Child neglect case. Stripper. Groupie.

We needs lots and lots of holy water for this chick! Royce is like a sweet baby deer compared to her.

Well maybe not that innocent!

Royce does have a law suit against her by her baby's daddy, Dwight Howard, for tweeting pictures of their son and talking about him to the media. That is and was her drama. The show tried to make her into a groupie because she likes to pop lock n' drop her miniature size booty - but it didn't pan out that way because Evelyn ended up stealing the Scandalous Trick Award with her drama with Tammi and her ex-husband Kenny Anderson.

Smh smh...and smh!!!

I am curious to see how they portray Draya. She is a very pretty young woman who probably already caught the attention of a few Lakers players. But I STILL cannot over her....not after what she did to her poor son! I am extremely sensitive about child abuse cases...and they have the nerve to put this chick on a reality show?

Wow...just wow!

This is not even laughable.

I wonder whose custody her son is in now? If he's still in her custody? When I leave this country, I am never coming back!!

Serious. I am still pissy about Casey Anthony being found not guilty.

This would only be further confirmation to me that our judicial system is a fucking joke!

I mean she really makes Royce look like a innocent school girl with a chastity belt. When we all know Royce isn't even close to it! You can tell she's got a little freak up in her. Remember her Luke's Peep show dance scene? When she was slapping her friend's ass? Um, yeah....I rest my case.

Well, I hope this Draya uses her reality show money to find her son a full-time nanny. She better NOT leave that poor boy alone again. She should be able to provide more than just frozen tv dinners for him now.

Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment