Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Housewives of Bevery Hills Husband Commits Suicide


SO SAD.

Taylor Armstrong's husband from the Housewives of Beverly Hills committed suicide!

Her husband's name was Russell Armstrong. He hung himself and left behind a letter in his Los Angelos home on Mulholland Drive. He was a 47 year old investment banker and venture capitalist who was being sued for 1.5 million dollars. Taylor filed for divorce from him on July 15 but he never responded to her petition for divorce. The saddest part of the story is that he left behind a 5 year old daughter.

I posted a quote that Michael K said about Taylor Armstrong's husband a couple weeks ago.

I would be lying if I said that he wasn't a strange and recluse man...because he really was odd! He never socialized with the other cast mates on the reality show. He was always working. He over-stepped Taylor a couple times on matters that concerned their daughter on the show for all to see. He even looked a bit Chester the Molester creepy. Taylor did not help his cause either, when she announced that he got physical with her a month ago.

So.

I thought it would be funny to post up the quote. Since Michael K hit the nail right on the head with the creepy description he made about him.

But now?

I feel really bad!

He was probably depressed and sick for a long time. We saw this. Then instantly attacked his odd demeanor through our blogs.

I am the Queen of making fun of people. I try to stick with people who are alive and healthy though. Making fun of someone dead or sick people is like waving Satan's baton in the air....it's just wrong.

This story sounds like a classic case of people living beyond their means or being affected by our economic crisis.

I just hate to hear when these people kill themselves and their families though. I cannot imagine how destressed one can be to take their own life or their family member's lives.

It must be bad though.

I will never understand why people do this though.

Is it a pride thing? A giving up on life thing? I mean what makes these people more sad than you and I?

Especially when there are children...parents...people who love you more than life that you leave behind.

It makes me want to burst out in tears and cry hard. It's such a terrible act. I mean this man was someone's husband, father, son, and brother...it can happen to anyone at anytime.

You just never know!

If you're as close to your family as I am? You may get a emotional too.

This story makes me wish that I wasn't fighting with my sister...rephrase what I wrote about my crazy ass cousin...my shady ex-boyfriend...these annoying males that mean no harm to me...my needy ex-friend...and Floyd "Act Like A Coon" Mayweather just in case something pops off and somebody dies tomorrow.

Sigh.

This feeling may change tomorrow, of course.

*I am going  to be nice for now on though until I forget that I am being nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment