Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This is Exactly Why I Do Not Like Cats



Seeing this illustration reminds me of why I am scared of cats!

This and the fact that I was attacked by one.

I dated a guy who had a cat. He told me how much he loved his cat...how friendly it was...and to go ahead and pet the damn thing...

Since it was SO friendly!

So, I said, "okay!" Reach to pat the little critter gently on the head...and BAM!!! That evil motha attacked me like the cat version of Kujo! I mean literally jumped at me too. Like the minute my hand touched it's head....screeched and clawed at my hand until it drew blood! The guy stood there in shock while Kujo the Cat went at me too. Didn't react by shoo'ing his cat out of the room either until I started crying and running away from it either.

I have been traumatized ever since too. Like going on six years 'traumatized' to be exact!

I mean seriously. Wtf?

Who stands around like Bozo the Clown when the girl you are dating is being attacked by your cat?

On the real though!

What real man has a cat for a pet anyway?

To be honest with you. The only men I know who own cats are white. Feminine. Or both!

One of my use-to-be-friends who acts like a bratty ass diva had a cat too. What's up with men and cats? It's weird. Just not normal at all.  A pet pig sounds more normal than a man and a cat.

Serious!

Aren't men are suppose to have dogs for companions? To jog with and do manly shit like hunt and fish?

Then again my use-to-be-friend was a needy ass diva. So it probably makes sense that he had a cat to be wedged up his ass 24-7.

I get females with cats. Like my girlfriend with one....but I am still not a fan of them!

They are mean. Selfish! They think they rule the earth. Rule you! They stay hissing at someone. Are lazy. Sneaky. Need too much damn attention. They look evil. Did I say mean already?

I cannot over them!

Ever.

I learned to give them a look when they get too close though. They are not stupid either. I give them that much!

They know it is a 'stay the fuck away from her ass because she does not fuck with my kind' look too. Cats are smarter than dogs. I give them that much! But unlike dogs, they don't seem to realize they are not humans. This really irks me too.

I swear they are the only animals that slither around thinking 'why are you breathing my air' when they look at us.

Mean little critters!

Okay! I am over it now. This illustration got me extra heated over them.

#teamdogs

Too bad Seoul won't allow us to have dogs as pets...because they eat them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared of cats too. I hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! And I was told that I was 'crazy' for being scared of cats, pssh. I knew that I wasn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete