Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl


If you are looking for a good laugh. Or maybe something new to view on You Tube?

Please check out The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl's videos and website.

Let me tell you!

I have never seen such entertaining clips in my entire life! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This girl is hilarious!

She is so endearing, real, insecure, gritty, and frustrated.
Just like how many of us feel at times. I think that some males might be able to relate to her too. Since most of our feelings on situations are the same.

The plot for The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl follows the main character and friends as she navigates through life, love and awkward situations. It was written by Issa Rae and I believe it is starring her as well.

She is definitely my new girl crush and I love her!!!!

She reminds me of a certain friend too...lol!

The video below is her first episode. You can also see episodes 2 - 7 by going directly to the You Tube video page.

In this episode she talked about an awkward moment...being dumped by her boyfriend...and then shaving her head.

* Side Note: I actually contemplated pulling a Britney and shaving my head earlier this summer too. Not because of any traumatic experience or anything....but because I wanted to grow my hair out naturally - perm free! But changed my mind like....ha, no way! Quick. Too many girlfriends with natural hair complained about the maintenance for me to be interested in it.



Oh!

If you like what you watched click 'like' on Facebook and follow her on Twitter. I think that she is trying to get a television show right now. The more popularity her videos receive, the better chance she has to get her show picked up!

Please check it out! It will leave you laughing.

PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment