Friday, August 19, 2011

Just When I Start to Hate Facebook...

I am reminded of why it can be so entertaining!

Despite the fact that it's annoyed me beyond belief since June. More so now, because I embarrassed myself. Bad! Oh...and best believe if it hadn't been for Facebook. It would have never happened in the first place!

Fuck you, Facebook!

Now.

I'm not ready to get into detail about what happened on there to embarrass me. Just know that I am staying off it for a while. It was my fault! Facebook aided me in looking like a fool...and I am not over it yet!

So.

I will rant about why I don't care to see certain people's pictures on Facebook to remind me of crap. Or why I am tired of being fake friends with people....I am THIS close to deleting from my Facebook page. Simply because I am over reading posts about trivial topics like: how you like to bong bong the town...that stupid Kanye rap verse you made your status because it's Kanye....why you love being a single independent woman...only to want a real man to take care of you the next week...what color to dye hair...what skin color people call you...whatever negative comment you have to say about President Obama taking a damn vacation with his family...or your stupid ass Republican views that do NOT make you fit for teaching low-income inner city children. You belong out in Montana or Idaho tipping cows, not teaching kids with your ignorant hillbilly mentality.


The only things I care to see or read about on there? Fun photos of the people I like...their outings, places traveled...or yummy food to remind me to eat lunch or dinner after viewing it. Or I'll take the funny street encounters from the comedians disguised as my friends any day of the week!

An example of the random funny I read on Facebook:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

This the type of randomness that saves the day....and makes me laugh a little too hard!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment