Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lovestoned

Sometimes the best part of a song is the end.


My Asian sister dedicated this song to me on Facebook.

Love her!

We were so obssesed with the end of this song, she created a mp3 with just the end part and emailed it to me. LOL! We played it on repeat for months. Actually. I played it on repeat for years...during bike rides in Martha's Vineyard...working out in the gym...hot days on the beach...jogging...road trips to Philadelphia and Nyc...did I say nice summer days? Yes, those too.

I was in love with this song!

And still am.

I think not because it's necessarily the greatest song in the world, but more because it brings back so many wonderful memories from that time period.

It just makes me smile.

I am so ready for summer.

Justin Timberlake needs to make some new music, no?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment