Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ciroc Smooth Talk with Diddy



Has anyone really listened to what this Damn Diddy says in any of these Ciroc commercials?

I am no Diddy fan but these commercials are hilarious! His PR people were clever in making him appear to be a funny human being because in real life, not only is he not funny but you can tell he has no sense of humor. The type of 'no sense of humor' that is partly due to the fact that he's not smart enough to get the joke.

I love how in one of these clips he says, "Ladies, open-toe shoes: make sure they fit. If your feet are hanging over the front....it means your feet are too big. And it scares me."

[laughing while shaking my head in shame]

Asshole.

I must defend the strong ladies all over the world who are guilty of wearing heels that do not fit their feet!

First of all, why do 'HER' feet have to be too big for her shoes? Why can't these shoes be too small for her feet? If she wears a size 6 in shoes, but was determined to wear those hot pink Betsy Johnson heels in size 5.5. She doesn't exactly have gigantic hobbit feet, now does she?? And who is to say, she didn't stuff her feet into those 5.5 heels because they were the only ones left in her size and they were 60% off at Saks? One must learn to understand the importance of bargain shopping, and whether or not your big toe hanging slightly out of the peep toe is worth the purchase of the heel.

In my opinion, any woman who is willing to endure pain for a pair of beautiful shoes that do not fit very well is a determined woman.

So back the fuck off, Diddy!

The second item to point out, Diddy looks like a well-groomed chimpanzee with a S-Curl and a visible overbite! Plus, he is always making that 'ah duh droppey face' expression. Who the hell is he to make fun of anyone?? Yes, he is worth a lot of money! But he is still ugly, and money can't make fix you if you're ugly. I despise ugly people who make fun of others. Where do they get the nerve? I really do believe that this is what happens to 3s (like Diddy) who walk around with 10s (like J.Lo) on their arms. They become delusional about who they are because of whom they associated themselves with over time.

The third matter to address, if Diddy is insinuating that a woman with big feet is a she-man, then he is just wrong! Especially, when there has been numerous rumors floating around for years that Diddy likes to hit up gay clubs and mess with boys. I'm pretty sure these boys have large feet too. He probably secretly likes to suck on men's big toes. He looks like a freak hoe!

My last comment on this shoe matter, since when did 'real' men pay attention to the shoes that women wear? That strikes me as a bit odd when I hear men crack on the way women dress. I don't know a lot of straight men who do this. But if men are making fun of a woman, it is usually because she looks certifiably crazy. I.e. - she looks pyschotic in the face or she is wearing something inappropriate for her large body frame. It has nothing to do with what she is wearing on her feet or how she is wearing them. Other than those possible scenarios, since when did men stare so intently at women's feet that they noticed her big toe hanging out of her shoe? An even more puzzling question than this one, since when did it stop a man from pursuing a woman?

Somebody tell me!

Who has ever heard a man say to his guy friends, "Oh, I'm not messing with Crystal. Did you see how her toes hung out of those stilettos? Oh, hell naw! I'm not taking those feet home with me tonight, nope."

Not me! From a straight man anyway.

That is all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment