Saturday, December 18, 2010

Unisexual

A man asked my girlfriend yesterday if her white ceramic watch was unisexual.

Um, huh?

This word is a quota!

I could have sworn that anything pertaining to the word 'sexual' had to do with a close intimate proximity to someone. Not neccesarily sex, but more like exuding chemistry.

So, why would this fool think asking somebody if their watch was unisexual would make any logical sense?

In the case that it was a real word, wouldn't it be like asking someone if there watch will provoke sexual feelings from both men and women?

A watch.

Not a mini-dress, bikini, muscle shirt, or a speedo.

I repeat, a watch.

If his intention was to make unisexual a word. It is an epic fail in my book.

Now, this is a man we are talking about here. No offense to men. But he probably wanted to say something clever and witty to my friend because she is attractive!

Unfortunately for him, she was not impressed because it was neither clever or witty.

And to be frank, most women aren't keen on men making up fake words and throwing them in the air, like you just don't care!

Her 'incident' made me think of one of mine with a comedian that I went on one date with in Philly. He told me that he had seven kids and was fertulous! So, I better be ready for him. I nearly choked to death on my food when he said that to me!

It was like the date from hell x 9!

To this day, I wonder if he meant to say fortuitous instead of fertulous? But I decided during dinner that I was not sticking around long to find out the answer.

At one point, I considered a move to Texas. Then I learned that I would make a whooping $3.85 a day teaching and heard the crazy stories my girlfriend tells me about the men there. I decided Texas is out!

Sorry girl, you know I love you. But this whole unisexual thing did it for me!

On an ending note: ladies stay away from slick talkers! They are no good.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment