Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rambling in a Run-on

"Im sorry that you fell in love with the wrong person because I don't love you. Im sorry to tell you this, it's that everything happened too quickly and you felt for me but I didn't fall for you. I wish you would forgive me because Im in pain, but I never meant to hurt you it was all a game. I tried telling you but you wouldn't listen, I tried to like you but then he arrived in my life and he changed everything, I know it's too late to apologize but things happen and I couldn't take a step back, he is and will be the love of my life. Im sorry but Im moving along, Im sorry if I hurt you, but in that time I was heartbroken he had broken my heart once again, and then you were there the one who told me you could lean on me, the one who took care of me when I was hurt, the one that catches every tear I drop, the one I wish will forgive me because I know I did wrong, and I know your love was strong, but when it's not meant to be there's nothing we can do because we were blinded from the start, so if you ever love someone never change them for a person you kinda like or kinda feel something for them because sooner or later you will regret it and I know because I have gone through it because now that person that I loved doesn't love me backand doesn't even talk to me because I played him real bad."

When I was browsing through poems this morning looking for someone to express how I feel right now. I found this very intimate letter. I know it's a complete run-on sentence, but I got so caught up in feeling sorry too; I didn't even notice the grammatical errors until now.

After reading this letter, I'm sorry anyone could be this sorry.

Regret is worse than a bitch, but as my sis would say, "eat up!" Or in other words, deal with it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment