Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Phaedra

I'm on a roll about babies today. So, I just have one final thing to say about Phaedra from Housewives of Atlanta.

What the hell is wrong with her? She embarrasses me with her ignorance. She is suppose to be this successful lawyer, yet something is really wrong with her. Really wrong!

List of Things Wrong with Phaedra:
1) She believes her husband should shower her with material items instead of focusing on their emotional needs. 2) She just loves foie gras! 3) She thought it would be cute to suck on a pickle during her pregnant photo shoot. 4) She thinks putting confection sugar in her vajayjay makes it nice and sticky. 5) She doesn't know how far along she is in her pregnancy. 6) She plans to be induced during her seventh month of pregnancy. 7) She wears a white eyeliner on top of her mutli-colored eye shadows.

I just had to get this off my chest!

I wanted her to be the normal, smart, and sophisticated member of the group.

But no.

Guess I am still Team Kandi and Nene...

3 comments:

  1. First off, she is not inducing labor she was pregnant before they married but she talks so much crap about being the perfect southern girl that she is trying to hide her dirty laundry. She runs her mouth about having a husband without babies and drama and is not sensitive to her friends situations at all. The final thing that annoys me so far is that dumb a@@ baby shower, WTF was that about? I am all for Kandi and Nene they keep it all the way real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Robin.. I think she knows EXACTLY how far along she is.. Because Phaedra is so judgemental of others, she focuses too much on what others think about or would think about her if they knew she was prego before she got married. (Hence the PRETENDING as if she is only 7 months) Unless she is prego w/ twins, she looks like she is at least 36-38 weeks pregnant! Furthermore, no doctor is gonna induce u at 7 months!!! The earliest they would induce is at 36 weeks and thats if something is wrong with the baby. Since it's her first child, theyre definitely not gonna induce until she is overdue.. Maybe she stepped out while Apollo was in the slammer.. Who knows! She looks a damn fool. Clearly education wont buy you class either!! She is hot ghetto mess!! SMH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I knew she was lying aboout not knowing, and the fact that she is playing dumb. Just mind boggling!!! I did hear that if you went to the right doctor with a fat check, they would induce you as early as 6-7 months. I thought her ghettoness looked like she was ready to pop too.

    ReplyDelete