Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Sounds to My Ears

Good morning. How are you? Thank you. You look pretty today! Have you lost some weight? Quota! You look the same age as those high school girls. I love you! Your hair looks really nice. I miss you. You made me feel better. You are so crazy! Good night.

Whomever said flattery and kindness will get you far, ain't never lied!

I  won't ever forget to say words like these to anyone, because I know it only takes one compliment or kind word to brighten up the day of a friend or even a stranger.

What are sweet words to you ears? I'm not taking notes or anything. Just wondering.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.. How about.. You motivate me to be a better person. I miss you when you're gone. Let's cuddle.. Im proud of you. Any words that make the other person feel special and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Words of encouragement are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl. LUVS the title! i will become a follower once i remember my passwords!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, thanks for reminding me to use kind words I often forget the power of a kind word. How about...

    I love you for the person you are and not the person who I need you to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sy! You're right, Silky! Did I tell you that I love you for the person you are lately? Well, I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kindest word I have ever received was Thank you for being you and no one else. Now I don't know if they were implying I'm bipolar or something but I kinda like being me and I love it when people appreciate it. Love the blog gurl I may even start one up. Get it Tanya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Mainey! Create a blog too!

    ReplyDelete