Saturday, September 24, 2011

Love, Cortnie Clutches

In celebration of DC Fashion Week, I attended a fashion show yesterday at a place called Dirty Bar with a group of friends. Then ran into an old friend of mine! Looking chic classic and edgy in a white blazer and peach colored lipstick toting one of her own creations, a Love, Cortnie clutch.

Funny thing about this post.

I told her, like I was so damn sure about myself, that I wrote a blog about her clutches the other day....remembering seconds later that I hadn't completed and published it.

I had two drinks without eating much that day, I was trippin'!

But the fact that I started writing about her clutches a few days ago, and then saw her out last night. Is very funny! Because I haven't seen her in over a year.

So.

I felt like that was a sign for me to get back on here, and finish this post.

All of the Love, Cortnie clutches have a earthy, but chic look to them. I think the texture of each makes them truly unique too. The measurements are 11 x 9 inches.

So there's plenty of room in these babies! She makes each of them by hand, so the pattern may vary a bit on another clutch.




















My favorites clutches are the tan/white, abstract shapes with red/gray/black, and the zebra print!

Seeing my friend with the leopard print one makes me want that one too. It looks really good with white and red.

I'll be ordering a few when Mama has money.

You can order any of her clutches online for $45 at Etsy. You can also check out her fashion blog Stylelusts and like her on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Love the post! Thanks for the feature! :)

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    P.S. I love the pic of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not a problem! I love your clutches! Can't wait to buy them!!!

    ReplyDelete