Monday, January 10, 2011

Art That Makes Me Go, "Ooowa!"

Art that provokes emotion is the type of Art I hold dear to my heart.

If a piece of art can make me laugh or feel embarassed to the point that my face grows hot. In my opinion? It is the type of Art that is worth buying!

I stumbled upon these pieces by Original Sinsi:




This first collage made me laugh hard for a couple of minutes and then want to give the woman who came up with the dialogue a hive-five!

Why don't we talk like this aloud more openly?

And this second one?



That made me feel hot in the face. And if you know me, you know that I am far from being a prude. But there was something about viewing the words 'clitoris' and 'taste' in the same work that made me want to hide my face in my hands for a second so nobody could see it.

If you are interested in seeing more of these collage type of prints go here: http://originalsinsi.wordpress.com/.

You can buy each print in various sizes per request too!

I love art like this! It makes me want to start painting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment