Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reason #11 - That I Respect Steve Harvey


Steve Harvey's ex-wife is raising all types of hell in the media.

Homegirl sounds angry as hell!

Apparently her anger stems from their marriage years ago. I am not sure the specifics of what she is talking to the press about...but it had something to do with her claims about Steve Harvey cheating on her with his current wife. So, he basically has no business writing self-help books.

And to be honest. I was not that interested in this story at all. I saw her picture and she looked like a crazy bitter woman, and I just hate reading about stories like these.

Now, there is a good chance her accusation is true. But why did she have to go scream it out at the top of her lungs to anyone who would listen? Like a lunatic. He may very well be a cheater, but it still makes her look crazy.

She looks really bad.

In response to all of the commotion she has been causing lately, this is what Steve Harvey had to say:

"My father always taught me, he'd say, ‘Son, there's three sides to every story—there's their side, your side and the truth.' I know the truth. My son is coming into the room crying. And that's what hurts me, why you would do this. And I don't even understand the purpose. I mean, I got you're mad, but [she's talking about] 12 years ago. That's what we're doin' now? The truth's gonna come out. Because once you go public, you allow people to start asking questions…I'm just more concerned about my son, who I happen to have total custody of. He doesn't deserve the questions. I've been famous a long time. I've dealt with this all before…But things will be dealt with in the proper fashion this time. A lot of it's lies. I don't want nobody to do nothing. Here's my job as a father to my son: I have taught him to just be respectful of his mother and women overall. What he can't do is see me making particular accusations and rants…and I'm not going to. It is still his mother and I'm his father, and it's my job to raise him right."

This letter is a reflection of someone who is respectful and smart, regardless of their history of monogamy.

So. This be the main reason I fucks with Steve Harvey and his big ol' veneers!

No comments:

Post a Comment