Friday, January 7, 2011

Mine Soon: Why I Must Have Sex With You Notepad

Allow me first to express how fucked up my week has been thus far!

Tonight is the third evening this week that I crawled into bed with a splitting headache and a possible ear infection.

I cringe every time I hear the phone ring.

Earlier today I got an fight with an old senile colleague that I am convinced is bat shit crazy. My fingernails look beat street and OPI should consider donating some nail polishes to me.

The custodian at my elementary school told me my hair looked like a wig. I am officially addicted to Cheese Fries and Kentucky Fried Chicken with hot sauce.

I constantly feel cold. I am car-less and I swear there has been nothing good on television this week. The Craigslist Killer on The Lifetime channel was horrible. I wrote on my Facebook status that everyone should watch it. Bad idea! Like I said before, there was nothing 'good' on television this week.

UGH!

The first week of January can kiss it!

Then I found my next online purchase from Urban Outfitters:



I laughed for a good three minutes after finding this. I am suddenly in a much better mood now. If you want one too then you can buy it here: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=15861461&navAction=jump&navCount=9

This is exactly what I need in my life. A sex notepad that requests sex for me!

It tells your significant other the approximate time that you want sex. Then it lists a gazillion reasons why you need the sex!

At the bottom of the note pad are a series of boxes to check for negotiation too:

PLEASE
PRETTY PLEASE
I'LL PAY YOU

and my personal favorite

OR ELSE!

This one really cracks me up!

This notepad may only work well for women though. I cannot imagine a man handing these notes out to his girl without getting bitch slapped to the floor. But men would love this gesture so!

But seriously! Can you imagine not being in the mood to speak to your Boo but you want sex, so instead you whip out your sex notepad, make a couple checks,  and then hand it to them with an attitude??

PURE INSANITY!

Sign me up!

Okay, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment