Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why I Cannot Stop Laughing!

"Ah ha! I'd rather sit next to crying babies any day over a woman who makes me feel stupid. Haha, yup!"

Facebook post created by my sister:

"Just pissed off an insecure black man on the airplane. I rang the call button cuz they gave me the wrong seat assignment and he was looking in my face like he wanted to help me. When I asked if he worked for the airline he got all loud and huffy and was like, "Excuse me? Excuse me? No I do NOT!" My bad, my brother!! Next time don't try to googly eye me while I'm looking for a flight attendant!"

What I am more certain of than ever after reading her post?

Not only did my sister miss her calling to become a comedian, but she is also hands down one of the funniest damn people I know!

She has no idea how hard or long I laughed over this.

Or how I keep picturing her facial expression and tone of voice when speaking to the offended man.

My mother often tells me that it shocks her how funny I am, when she read some of things I post or hears the things I say. Like she never knew me to be so funny.

I thought it was such a weird thing for her to say because I'm me...her daughter! But I get what she means now, because I feel the same way about my sister.

Like when the hell did you get so damn funny? Who said I was ready to fall over in my chair in laughter when you tell a joke? I mean really. It is still so unexpected because she's my sister and she's a mother...and she was really evil and mean to me growing up. At seven years old I watched her melt the faces of her Barbie dolls on the bulb of a lamp in our playroom with her crazy little friend from California who's name I cannot recall. But I remember watching them like it was just yesterday...traumatized as hell!

But goodness gracious her ass is funny now! And let me tell you something, I swear it came out of nowhere.

That is all I have to say.

ps - isn't the picture of the man above hilarious? Haha!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment